Why to choose Siberian larch hot tub? Siberian larch is a strong and dense wood. Siberian larch is a colorful and interesting and it has one of the best weather resistance of the trees. Good resistance is because larch consists the special resin.
Due to weather conditions, where the wood grows, the resin is distributed very evenly between the fibers inside the timber and it works antiseptically, that protects from moisture and pests. It has moisture resistance more than oak, ash and pine. By time the density and durability of larch increase. Since ancient times there has been used larch to building ships and boats.
*** Siberian larch material is currently out of stock ***
- bath barrel made of Siberian larch (thickness of the staves and floor is 45mm);
- stainless steel screws;
- inside stainless steel or marine aluminium heater 6M (with effective 6-meter coil pipe in the heater) or external heater. Possible to change the heater model in a hot tub set (price difference depending of the heater model);
- 2m stainless steel AISI304 stove pipe and rain cap (also possible extended pipes or/and make different angles);
- stainless steel AISI304 hoops with adjustable bolts M16;
- two corner protection fence – gives more space in a hot tub comparing with a straight fence (not included if hot tub is with external heater);
- wide seats – more seating area, more comfort;
- massive stairs – safe, comfortable to step in;
- plate for drinks (attached to the fence, not included if hot tub is with external heater);
- drain for getting the water out, ready for a hose connection.